Are you coming to the Michigan Lighthouse Festival at Fort Gratiot Light Station this year? Why not reserve the best room in town? For just $200, you and a group of 5-7 friends can stay in our historic Keepers Dwelling right on the Light Station Grounds. Enjoy the sounds of Lake Huron and the St. Clair River as you drift off to sleep. Also, enjoy light snacks in the evening, and breakfast is included. Please bring your own pillow and bedding. Top your evening off with a special sunset tower climb, and you’ve got an experience you won’t soon forget.
- Thursday Night, August 1st – 3 rooms
- Friday Night. August 2nd – 3 rooms
- Saturday Night, August 3rd – 4 rooms
- Check-In: Anytime after 3PM
- Check-Out: Prior to 11AM
- Cost: $200 per room. Each room sleeps up to 6-8 people and may include the use of trundle beds. Rooms will be assigned by our staff according to group size.
- We require the renter’s name, address, telephone number, and email address for contact purposes and to send additional paperwork for completion. We also need a total guest count for the room, including the renter. Put it in the comments section when you book the room.
- Renter must be 18 or older to rent the room.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be provided.
- Doors lock and guests will be provided a temporary key for their room
- Guests may come and go throughout the evening as they wish.
- Dinner is on your own. Feel free to bring a picnic, order in a pizza or go explore on of the dozens of great restaurants that Port Huron has to offer.
- Guests 21 or older are allowed to bring alcohol with them, but the museum has a zero tolerance policy regarding underage drinking, overuse, and inappropriate behavior. If problems arise, guests may be required to leave and will not be given a refund for their rental.
- The Port Huron Museum and St. Clair County are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items. Guests assume the responsibility of any and all items they bring with them on to the premises. The Port Huron Museum advises guests not to bring valuables with them.