Monthly Archives: December 2015

Post Image

Four Bay Garage Complete!

The four bay garage (now the gift shop/visitor center) has been completely restored at the Fort Gratiot Light Station. The structure, built in 1938 to house vehicles and equipment, is the first on the property to be completely done to historical standards, both inside and out. Other structures are in various stages of renovation, depending […]

Read More